Postdoc position at CRIUGM (UdeM).
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow
Site: Research Center, Institut Universitaire de Gériatrie de Montréal, CCSMTL (criugm.qc.ca)
Reports to: Principal Investigators
Hours: 40 hours per week
Status: Temporary Full-Time (2 years)
We are looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Postdoctoral Fellow for the research project:
Impact of neuroimaging, neuropsychiatric and proteomic factors on cognitive performance in Parkinson’s disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment.
Project is funded by Fonds de Recherche du Québec Santé, Parkinson Québec, Parkinson Canada, involving cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses of neuroimaging, neuropsychiatric, cognitive, clinical and proteomic data of participants with Parkinson’s disease. We are working with data from online databases as well as acquiring in the frame of an ongoing study.
• PhD in Neuroscience, Biomedical engineering, Biomedical sciences, or Psychology
• Experience with neuroimaging data
• Experience with big data analysis
• Ability to write scientific peer-reviewed manuscripts
• Prior experience with neuroimaging and connectivity analysis (Freesurfer, FSL, Dipy, nilearrn, PPI, ICA, graph theory) as well as knowledge of python – are advantageous.
Funding is available for 2 years, renewable. Bursary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Selected candidate is expected to apply for external bursaries.
Please send applications (Cover letter, CV, names of 3 references including current supervisor) to:
Alexandru Hanganu: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Oury Monchi: email@example.com